Recent Posts

28/12/2015

Project Life | Week 44

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was full of food, family, and some great times. It was so wonderful to have a bit of time off. We have some friends staying with us for the next few days, so this post, and the next two will be scheduled posts. I don't want to have to leave them by themselves while I go off and work on the blog (though they're totally awesome and would let me). Today I'm sharing Week 44 and on Wednesday I'll be sharing days 15-21 of my December Daily album, then Wednesday next week I'll share the last part of my December Daily album.

Here's the left side. This was when I began my December Daily prep in a more serious way. Wilna sent me some of her beautiful Christmas files, and I die cut some of her tags from her Christmas release last year, and sent those in the form of a RAK to Kristie. I also won a giveaway on Instagram this week.

Here's the right side. Included a photo of both cats for National Cat day, started a little 4x4 Christmas album. I made the cover, and put an idea in my head, but that's as far as I've gotten. We'll see if anything else happens.

Thanks for coming by to see this spread. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
-Alexandria

0 comments:

Post a Comment