Recent Posts

15/08/2014

Michael's Haul #10

Happy Friday! Hope you all have exciting plans for the weekend. Jon and I have a family dinner tonight, and tomorrow we help his aunt move into her new home. So excited for her! Today I'm sharing my Michaels haul from yesterday. I was so excited to have the new Heidi Swapp Project Life kits, that I couldn't wait to share them with you. I snapped these pictures when I got home last night, so they might be a little dark. 


First up, I picked up a package of water colour paper. Hopefully I'll either get to time to do some more painting, or I'll find a way to incorporate it into craft projects. I also picked up two more Martha Stewart wide tip brush glue pens. I've been using them to adhere some detailed pieces to the Birth Announcements that have been taking up my desk, and most of my time. I picked up more tape for my ATG, and blades for my trimmer. 


These were just small packages of Heidi Swapp journaling cards. Probably intended for her Memory File, but I plan to use these in my Project Life. 


I fell in love with these stamps when I watched her YouTube video showing the products, and I was so excited when I was able to get my hands on all of them!


For no real reason, I picked up some Heidi Swapp ephemera. These packs come with one shape in each. From the left, hearts, arrows and butterflies. 


This trip was mostly Heidi Swapp products. The left is some flair, the right is photo frames. 


Heidi Swapp circle stickers. I loved the colours. Fingers crossed I can find a use for them, otherwise they'll go into a rack. 


Left is Teressa Collims Far Away 6x6 paper pad. I bought this to do my sisters scrapbook for her trip to Ireland next April. If I start now I hopefully won't forget I promised her I'd do it. The right is My Minds Eye Sky's The Limit. 


I've become obsessed with letter stickers. Even though I used to hate them more than anything. I love that the title looks uniform, but I hate when you run out of one letter. 


Just a closer view of the names in case you wanted to get some. I bought more of the map ones because I love them so much. 


Here are the two Heidi Swapp value kits I was able to get. I wanted the gold foil one, but they were sold out. 


This one is called Glitter Kit. It's very glittery and sparkly.


This is the Overlay Kit. It's full of overlays and embellishments.


Here's the co kit dreamy. 


It's very pretty and girly. I love the pastel colours. 


Here's favourite things. 


These colours are a lot bolder, but also my style. 

Have you bought any of the new Heidi Swapp products? If so I'd love to see what you do with them!

Have a great weekend!
-Alexandria

0 comments:

Post a Comment