Recent Posts

22/08/2014

Project Life: Week Thirty

Good morning! Today I'm sharing my Week 30 of Project life. This week is one page and the back side of the insert from Week 29.


This week I used cards from coral, honey, and Studio Calico. Thickers are from American Crafts.


Here's the left side. I was sick this week so I included the medicine I was taking. I spent most of it laying on the couch. Gracie spend most of her time laying on the bench sleeping while I slept. It was cute.


Here's the right side. When I was feeling better I worked on some cards, Shopped for baby gifts for my brother's second baby (who turned out to be a boy). Their nursery theme was owls, and I found some gender neutral owl items to get them since they didn't know what they were having yet.

This week was pretty short and simple. On Monday I'm going to share a recipe I'm trying this weekend. Fingers crossed it works out. Of course it's going to be a dessert, and perhaps I'll share with my family!

Have a great weekend!
-Alexandria

0 comments:

Post a Comment