Recent Posts

13/08/2014

Project Life: Week Twenty-Eight

Good morning! I feel like I've been a couch potato for a week straight. I took Monday off from the blog to just relax with Jon, and work on the baby announcements for my nephew. I wanted to get a little ahead on assembly before my photos come in (hopefully this week). Today, I'm going to share the photos of my week 28 spread and insert.


Left side and front of insert. This week I used Honey, Maggie Holmes, Studio Calico and Jade. The wood veneer on the bottom center photo is from Studio Calico.


Here's the left side. The photo in the bottom left, isn't particularly recent, it was taken in 2010, but it's the most recent picture I have with my Great Grandmother who passed away recently. The rainbow card is from one of the Studio Calico kits earlier this year (January / February). Behind the rainbow card I placed a 4x6 card with journaling about her, and a few memories. I like that I've hidden some private thoughts behind a card that is slightly symbolic of what happened, without dragging down the rest of the layout.


Here's the front of the insert. Just some of the guys Jon painted this week. Digging the colour combination! I used half of a Design C pocket page.


Here's the back of the insert and the right side. I used Kraft, 5th & Frolic, and Studio Calico.


Here's the back of the insert. Still waiting for Jon's journaling about his painting.


Here's the right side. We played a lot of Wii U this week, and beat Super Mario Bros. U, and all the main levels on Super Mario 3D world. I also included a bit more painting, and the shows we watched this week.

That's all I have for this spread! 
Hope you're having a great week!
-Alexandria

0 comments:

Post a Comment