Recent Posts

07/03/2016

Project Life | Week 3

Today I'm sharing week 3 of my Project Life. This spread was made using the Companion kit from The Teal Lime Press, but unfortunately she has closed the TLP shop, and this kit is no longer available. I was only on her team for a couple of weeks, but I loved working with her kits. I had way more ideas in my brain that I wanted to use, but she closed shop before I had time to do anything with them.

The left side; I added in a few Kellie Stamps, but everything else in this spread came from the kit. I'm a sucker for labels!
The right side; More Kellie stamps, and everything else was in the kit. I love how these pages came together. The colours were just perfect for this week, and the sentiments were applicable to more than just the men in your life. I hope Kristine comes back to the creative world with more of her amazing designs!

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment