Recent Posts

05/03/2016

Kellie Stamps | March Release

Today I'm sharing two layouts I made using the AM TO PM digital set of Kellie Stamps (available here) also available as a physical set, but only as a pre-order and only until March 15th. I'm so excited that Kellie brought back physical stamps, even if you have to wait a while to get them.

I made two layouts using the same cut from my Silhouette Cameo and the Love digital stamp from the AM TO PM set. One background has the individual letters and the other has the leftover piece and is backed with an old Dear Lizzy pattern paper. I love the white on white of the right back ground, but wanted to switch it up for the other one, so I used a floral paper.

Here's the first layout. I wanted the background to show a lot, so I used a 4x4 photo and kept my embellishments really simple and clustered together on one side.


Labels are probably my best friend. I layered some printable labels that I printed on cardstock and vellum, and added an old chipboard heart and some phrase stickers. The "I love you" sentiment is also available in the set, I cut it with the Silhouette and just glued it on top of the photo and added a heart sticker.

I stamped the date on another label, and stuck it along with some very old My Mind's Eye phrase stickers on the top of the photo.

Here's the second layout. I used an old Ali Edwards stamp to add a little something extra to the background. Originally I was just going to throw all these letters into a box and use them later, if ever, so I didn't cut the center of the circle, but then I made this background and wanted something else on the o's.

 Lately my style has gone way more simple. One photo and some clustered embellishments. I'm trying to use my stash instead of hoarding all the pretty embellishments. Some of these are old Shimelle embellishments, and some are from past Story Kits, and the little polka dot heart is an old Freckled Fawn, and the tag was from Studio Calico.




I cut a 3x4 journaling card in half and tucked it under the edge of the photo to hold my journaling. I love all the texture and layers on this spread.

Thanks for coming by to see these spreads. I have a few projects in the works using other Kellie Stamps products as well, and my plan is to share them throughout the rest of the month. You can follow Kellie Stamps on Instagram (here) to see what some of the other creative team ladies are sharing and working on. Later this month there's been talk of an Instagram hop to show off what some of the girls have done with the physical set, so you won't want to miss that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment