Recent Posts

21/03/2016

Project Life | Week 5

Today I'm sharing week 5. This week is very pink. The blue 3x4 card was a 4x6 card that I cut in half and put on opposite pages. I added some embellishments from various past Ali Edwards' kits.

The left side; I subscribed to the "stationary" kit and the documenter kits from Studio Calico, so I was getting 2 month cards every month. So I cut the one in the documenter kit a couple weeks back, and used the one from the card kit for this week. I used another journal card I made with the MORE OF THIS Kellie Stamp set (here) to create the more of this card on the bottom right. The quote in the first pocket is from Rising Strong by Brene Brown. Someone shared it on Instagram and I added it as a photo. It's one of my favourites.

The right side; The little heart circle is from the no longer available "Love Note" kit by The Teal Lime Press. Since she closed her shop her designs are no longer available, but I'm still using them for different projects. I used another stamp from this Kellie Stamps set (same as the one linked above) to add to the bottom of the far right center photo. We played some Dungeons and Dragons this week, found our dream house on the internet, and laughed about someone's weird obsession with camo.

Thanks for coming by to see this spread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment