Recent Posts

23/03/2016

Spread Cheer

Today I'm sharing a layout that makes my whole heart happy. I used an acrylic word from a past Story Kit from Ali Edwards (current story kit available here), some stars from my stash and various labels from the Notes & Things Value Kit from Becky Higgins.

We were at my moms house, and he was sitting in the rocking chair across from the couch and Thomas the Train came on and he LOVES that show. As soon as he hears the theme song he starts wiggling and his face lights up. So I snapped a few photos and made this layout about his cheer.

I love the gold on the labels and how they just add a little sparkle to the layout. The photos are tilted opposite ways and slightly over lapped so they fit down the page.

I love his face in this photo. It makes me so happy. I added a chipboard frame around this photo and added a sticker from Heidi Swapp's memory planner line (should be available at Michaels).

The cheer word is adhered to the frame, and has some foam squares under the parts not on the frame, just to keep it lifted evenly across the page. I love this layout so much. Thank you for coming by to see it. I see more layouts where a plastic word is the focus. I've been hoarding my Story Kits for way too long, which is unfortunate because I LOVE the kits.

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment