Recent Posts

30/03/2016

You Make Me Laugh - xoxo

Today I'm sharing yet another layout about my nephew (big surprise right?). Today's layout features some Kellie Stamps, tags, another frame and another acrylic piece.

This layout makes my heart happy. I wasn't sure about the circles, but I love that they make it feel a little more tied together. I also LOVE the background paper and how perfectly it went with this layout.

The story for this was that I bought both kids a little super soft stuffed bunny and I tucked his into the truck and he pushed it around the house giggling the whole time.

The X's and O's are cut with my Silhouette from THIS Kellie Stamps digital set. The "you make me laugh" is from an older physical set that I still absolutely love.

The "love" circle is from the Notes & Things Value Kit from Becky Higgins, the tag is available (here) from Studio Calico. The frame is from Heidi Swapp (here & on sale) and the blue heart is from a past Story Kit.

Thank you so much for coming to see this spread. I hope you have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment