Recent Posts

16/03/2016

You Are The Most...

As someone who doesn't have any kids, and grows tired of scrapbooking my cats all the time, I tend to gravitate to making traditional layouts using photos of my niece and nephew (just so y'all don't think I have a toddler and didn't tell any of you).

Today I'm sharing this simple, traditional layout I made about my nephew flashing me his diaper one afternoon after his nap. I went with a grid of 2 photos and 2 tags and a blue acrylic heart from one of the very first Story Kits from Ali Edwards (you can check out the details here).

Looking at it now, it could probably use some more blue, but I love that all that yellow just makes me feel happy. It's so bright and fun. I also love that little hand drawn smiley face sticker from a super old Heidi Swapp sticker set.

I used some really old My Mind's Eye phrase stickers on this tag and stamped the date at the bottom. I just love how it looks together, and the way they ended up being centered on the tag without much effort on my part. I just love how every piece of this came together (even though it took me a week to figure out the layout of the photos and tags).

Thanks for coming by to see this layout. I forsee a ton more layouts of my nephew in the future (apologizing for that now, but #sorrynotsorry).

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment