Recent Posts

11/03/2016

Hunting Layout 4/24

Today I'm sharing another Hunting layout. This one was scrap-lifted from one I saw on the Crate Paper Instagram. I've been wanting to do more creative things with my backgrounds, and this one turned out really nice.

I used a 2-inch circle punch and cut the circles in half. I started at the bottom and worked my way up. After each row I stitched the half circles down. I wanted the background to be the star and kept everything else pretty simple. Just stamped the date onto one of the lighter half circles.


I love the combination of patterns, and the texture of the corrugated pieces and the texture from the stitching. I love how it all came together.

Thanks for coming by to see this spread. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment