Recent Posts

21/01/2015

100 Happy Days - Part Two

Good morning! I'm slowly working on finishing my 100 Happy Days album. I'll be honest, it's kind of just a hodge podge of photos, and moments/memories that made me happy throughout the 100 days. I struggled a little bit with keeping a cohesive color scheme throughout the album,but I'm still pleased with how it's turning out. I made notes for each day and have printed all my photos for the last few days I need to finish, I just need to put them into pockets and journal.

I'm not going to type under every spread, so if you have any questions, just leave a comment, or send me an e-mail and I'll answer any questions you have! Enjoy!

























Thanks for coming by to see more of my 100 Happy Days album! It's been nice to focus on some things that make me happy! Have a great day!
-Alexandria

0 comments:

Post a Comment