Recent Posts

26/01/2015

Project Life: Week Fifty-One

Good morning! Today I'm sharing week 51 of my Project Life. I can't believe I'm almost to the end of sharing my spreads from 2014. It was such a crazy year, and I know 2015 hasn't been much slower! I'm finally branching out of my comfort zone and doing more custom cards. I have one set of wedding invites and save the dates for a wedding this August (Jon's sister). I know of a few people getting married next year, and I've considered reaching out to them, but I'm not sure. I understand this year is about DOING, however I don't want something I love to become work and something I no longer enjoy.


Enough about that. Here's my spread for Week 51. In the summer I was working on catching up on 2011-2013 and used most of my Christmas cards on those pages, so I decided to keep these pages not-so-Christmas-y. Next year I plan to try out December Daily, and just choose one thing about Christmas to document each day in December in a separate album, and keep my pages in my main album, also a little less Christmas-y. This week I used cards from the Jade Edition.


Here's the left side. Have I told you how much I hate socks. Sorry about my toes. I thought I cropped those out. The little Groot one is a photo I found on Instagram and just cropped to fit in the pocket using the PicFrame app.


Here's the right side. I don't know why, but when I have a group of photos from an event, I usually put them on one half of the pocket page, usually stacked. I don't know why, but I do. At the end of this week, we went to my cousins house, and we had never been to her place, so we had to Google Map her address because we got a little lost in the very small town. Apparently they have 50 houses with the same number, but the street they're on are all different. It was confusing, but thank God for smart phones.



Thanks for coming by to see my spreads. Don't forget to add your link to Karen's link party. Just click the above photo to be taken to her blog. Make sure you check out the other links!
Have a great day!
-Alexandria

3 comments:

Michelle Nommensen said...

Great story and layout. Way to go getting to week 51!!

Unknown said...

Love your pages! Especially the added Groot! Thanks so much for linking back to PL Mondays!

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up and the reference back to my blog!! Have to mention that I too hate wearing socks :) I get teased all the time because I wear lip flops year round no matter the weather! I also wanted to let you know that I gave your blog a shout out on todays link up! I hope you join us again this week! http://daytodaydrummonds.blogspot.com/2015/02/project-life-monday-link-up.html

Post a Comment