Recent Posts

07/01/2015

A Cherry On Top Haul - Christmas Present From Jon

Good morning! I hope you all had lovely holidays! I was sick through the second half of them, and it's taken me forever to feel better. I had planned to share some Project life on Monday, but I wasn't feeling up to finishing the pages and getting the post ready, so I took a couple extra days to feel better and instead, today I'm sharing the one Christmas present that I couldn't wait to open up! Of course it's craft supplies, and of course I have the best boyfriend ever because he let me order a bunch of supplies for my Christmas present. I know the holidays are about giving, and being with family, and next week I'm sharing the one gift I was beyond excited to GIVE this year.


I hate alphas because I always run out of vowels and have to buy more or get creative with titles, but somehow I've fallen in love them anyway. I love the variety of colors, shapes, fonts, etc. Here's the names of the alphas pictured here (left to right):

Gold Library thickers from Maggie Holmes Open Book line. Sunrise Pink thickers from Studio Calico Atlantic line. Bliss 2 Chipboard thickers from Studio Calico Hey Day line. Ali Chipboard thickers from Studio Calico Hey Day line. Afterglow Black foam alpha from Amy Tangerine Stitched line. Darling Geyser foam thickers from Crate Paper Oh Darling line. Dunbar gold foiled thickers from American Crafts. Every Day kraft chipboard thickers from Amy Tangerine Stitched line. Emma red dot glitter thickers from Studio Calico Thataway line.



Some Studio Calico wood veneers, cameras and snowflakes, as well as the Brighton Pier 6x6 paper pad. I was hoping for the 12x12, but settled for the little one, and bought a select few papers from the collection at 12x12.


I have an older embroidery kit from Amy Tangerine, and though I don't use it much, I want to do a little more embroidery on my projects. The two above are Comrade and Hello.


More Amy Tangerine supplies from her new Stitched line. Rub Ons, Oxford embroidery kit, Ephemera, and Matte Puffy Stickers.


More from Amy Tangerine. I was so excited about her Stitched line that I bought as much of it as I could get my hands on. It's beautiful! On the left we have her alpha book, and on the right, some stickers from her Stitched line. They're beautiful and look like they were painted with water colours.


When I found out Shimelle was creating a line of craft supplies, I knew that I would love them. I bought everything I could (of course). Her stamp, date stamp and ephemera.


Rub ons, layered chipboard stickers, and her sticker book. I can't wait to start using all of these new embellishments! I want to do more traditional scrapbook pages this year, and I knew I was going to need some embellishments to do so.


On the left is a set of My Minds Eye prints. They're 8x10 and ready to be popped into a frame and hung up. They're so beautiful and I can't wait to hang them in our bedroom. On the right are two My Minds Eye paper pads The top is Sleigh Bells and the bottom is Metallics.


I got a set of these stickers from My Minds Eye a while back, and I love them so much, I couldn't resist buying another set. The bottom right set is chipboard stickers.


Chipboard stickers are one of my weaknesses. These are from My Minds Eye Just Sayin' line.


These chipboard stickers are from the My Minds Eye Kate & Co. line.


These are from My Minds Eye Market Street line.


This set is just regular stickers from the My Minds Eye Kate & Co. line.

I also got the following individual papers as well. 

 

    
  

I also bought the following 12x12 paper packs
Amy Tangerine Stitched, Shimelle and Maggie Holmes Open Book.

Thanks for coming by to see my new craft supplies! I look forward to sharing more projects with you this year!
-Alexandria

0 comments:

Post a Comment