Recent Posts

16/11/2015

Project Life | Week 36

Today I'm sharing Week 36. I used a bunch of yellow on this spread, and love how it turned out. I don't usually add any embellishments, but once again, looking at yellow card on the right side, and the blue one with stars, I feel like they need a little something added to them.

Here's the left side. I started and finished another embroidered page early in the week. You can see the completed page (here). We cleaned up the basement, and Socks decided that he would help by sitting in the drawers of the desk we were trying to move. Our new vacuum arrived, and Jon vacuumed the entire house with it. We love it so much more than our old one.
Here's the right side. Tori and I made crafts, I spent a rainy day working on Week in the Life and some Invitation samples for my sister.

Thanks for coming by to see my spread for this week. I hope you have a wonderful day!

-Alexandria

0 comments:

Post a Comment