Recent Posts

23/11/2015

Project Life | Week 38

Today I'm sharing week 38 of my Project Life. This week I finished up my Week in The Life album, and worked on my Dauphin mini album, which you can see in this post from last week.

Here's the left side. Having a cashout that's only over by a penny is something definitely worth documenting. Took a selfie for #thursday3 on Instagram, documented my three things on the card to the left of the photo.

Here's the right side. Jon sent me a selfie of him and Gracie laying on the couch. He wanted to get up but thought she was too comfortable to move. I documented a bit of what I did for my Dauphin album.

Thanks for coming by to see my spread for this week. I feel like the closer I get to the end of the year, the less excitement I feel about doing my spreads. Really thinking about doing something different for next year.

Have a great day!
-Alexandria

0 comments:

Post a Comment