Recent Posts

13/11/2015

Travel Mini Album | Dauphin, MB

Good morning! Today I`m sharing photos of my mini album from my trip last April. We took 6 days and drove from my home in Alberta, across Saskatchewan and into Manitoba to visit my Aunt and cousins. I went with my parents and we picked up my Grandma along the way, and we all enjoyed the trip immensely. I don`t have much to say about this album, the cover is chipboard that I covered with a paper bag from the scrapbook store my Aunt took us to. It was beautiful paper and I can`t believe that they put your purchases into it, and people probably just throw it away. I used a lot of tags for my journaling, some vintage paper from my stash, Ali Edwards`GO Story Stamps in digital and physical. You can buy the stamp set (here), and this mixed alphabet stamp that I used on the tag for the page with the alphabets everywhere (here). I used some physical and digital Kellie Stamps On Fleek (here), Cray Cray (here) Brunch (here). Everything else came from my stash.















This chipboard star is from the Go Story Kit from Ali Edwards (no longer available).

























The end. Thank you so much for coming by to see this mini album. I left out a few things because I don't want to share them here (like my cousin sitting on her little potty). This mini album is very photo heavy, and that's what I love about it.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day. I'll be back tomorrow sharing another week of Project Life!
-Alexandria

1 comments:

ing said...

Pretty mini. What a nice idea to use paperbag for the cover. I have a couple of paperbags from typo & i kept it because it's pretty. I'll use it for my mini soon. when i get so inspired to make one. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment