Recent Posts

26/11/2015

Project Life | Week 39

Today I'm sharing Week 39. This week it really felt like fall. 

Here's the left side. I used some super old cork alphas from Studio Calico to mark the week. I did a whole ton of creating this week. We quickly ran to the city to pick up groceries and Pitch Perfect 2. Totally worth it. We replaced the lock on the backdoor, and felt like grownups because we were doing adult things, and being excited about it.

Here's the right side. Messy desk (as always), visited the kids at moms. Picked up my super early birthday present from Jon's parents (the kitchen aid mixer) while we were in the city. It's beautiful and I've used it a couple times since, and I'm never going to give it up.

Thanks for coming to see this spread. I hope you have a wonderful day!
-Alexandria

0 comments:

Post a Comment