Recent Posts

30/11/2015

Project Life | Week 40

Today I'm sharing week 40. This week I found out I was on the Kellie Stamps Creative Team, and she made the announcement to the world. I made a few projects quickly before the release of the stamps the week after.

Here's the left side. Added a new shelf to my washitape storage, binged Modern Family and got my Black & White Story Kit from Ali Edwards.

I made an insert for this week to document getting on the creative team, and the first projects I made using the stamps.

Here's the back of the insert and the right side.

The back of the insert has more projects I made.

The right side documents Gracie, fall, international coffee day (going back to stamp the date on the card) and a particularly stressful day at work. The "siiiiiigh" card is a flip pocket with journaling about that day. I used washitape to create the flip pocket and stitched a half circle to the bottom of the top card.

Thanks for coming by to see this spread. I hope you have a wonderful day!
-Alexandria

0 comments:

Post a Comment