Recent Posts

04/11/2014

Project Life: Week Thirty-Five

Good morning! Tomorrow's my birthday. Jon and I are going to the city to see a movie, and have dinner, do some shopping, and just relax for a while. We could use it after work's been super crazy for the last couple of months. Plus we haven't been anywhere together since the start of the summer-ish. We're long overdue for a vacation.


Here's the first page, and the front of the insert. For this spread I used Studio Calico cards (again). Because they're right on my desk, and up until recently, my raskog card full of cards was stuck in the corner of the room behind some supplies I kept procrastinating putting away.


On the left side, I used a few die cuts from an add-on I bought. On the left side, I added some layers behind a screenshot of a comment Ali Edwards left on my photo. I inserted a card behind it with my journaling about the comment.


Here's a close up. I used a little die cut tag, and a banner and then added a label to the bottom with the hashtag, and a line of journaling. (I get pumped about things).


Here's the front of the insert. I journaled about the book I'm reading, and the mess all over my desk, and what I've been spending my week doing with my free time.



Here's the back of the insert and the right hand page. Fir this section I used more cards from Studio Calico.


I had an extra 4x6 pocket (which hardly ever happens) so I used this card. I journaled about visiting my niece and nephew before Jon, my sister and I headed up to my Aunt & Uncle's for their anniversary dinner. That tree bird bath, makes me laugh everytime I look at it (that photo is also in my 30 Days of Me album).


Here's the right side. I didn't take many pictures of our weekend at my Aunt & Uncle's, but I got enough to fill this page. I feel like at this point, this particular album, almost has more about my niece and nephew than it does about Jon & I. It definitely has more photos of the two of them, than of me...

Thanks for coming by. I have a scheduled post for tomorrow and the next day since we'll be gone. Have a great day!
-Alexandria

0 comments:

Post a Comment