Recent Posts

13/02/2015

10 Books To Read in 2015

Good morning! Today I'm going to share a few books on my to-read shelf for 2015. I'm not telling you that you have to read them, but I'm hoping that you might find at least 1 book you want to read, whether I'm suggesting it here, or you find one "related" to it somewhere else. I'm also not telling you that any of these books are really good. I'm just sharing a few that are on my shelf. Enjoy!



Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin // The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan



The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison // This is What Happy Looks Like byJennifer E. Smith

 This is just a few of the books I want to read. My goal is another 50 books, and at the time I'm writing this (the 4th of February) I've already read 8 of my 50 books. I'm currently working on number 9, and number 10 is in my bag. Reading is definitely one of my favourite things to do! If you have any book recommendations, leave them in the comments. I'm always looking for new books to read. I like almost anything and I'm the one person who judges books based on their cover. If I'm drawn to the cover, I'll read the description and usually give the book a chance.

Thanks for coming by! I hope these suggestions helped you find some books you might want to read this year (or next year). Or maybe they inspired you to do a reading challenge of your own. Happy reading!

-Alexandria

0 comments:

Post a Comment