Recent Posts

16/02/2015

Project Life | Week 2

Good morning! Today I'm sharing my spread for week 2 of my Project Life. Just a simple spread again, full of crafty goodness, and books.


This week I used cards from the Midnight Edition, and Dear Lizzy Daydreamer mini kit.


Here's the left side. I included a photo of the final Save the Date that she chose. I printed one out to show her how it would look. She loved it. I included a stack of books I got in the mail, the Christmas tree was still up at this point (no big deal right?). I included a shot of my desk while I worked on my One Little Word prompts.


Here's the right side. I was photographing Project Life spreads from December, and the window was frosty, so I snapped a photo of it. Gracie yoga sleeping beside me. I dyed my fingers green making the vintage book mini album this week. I also included the book pages and the final mini album. So pleased with how this week turned out. So far I think I can fit it all into one album!



Thanks for coming to check out this weeks spread. I hope you'll join Karen's link up on her blog! I'd love to see your spreads, and I'm sure you'd love to see everyone else's spreads!

Have a great day!
-Alexandria

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up! I read the Happiness Project a few years ago and came away with some great tips! I hope you join us again this week to link up! http://daytodaydrummonds.blogspot.com/2015/02/project-life-monday-link-up_24.html

Post a Comment