Recent Posts

14/05/2014

Project Life: Happy Mail

I must admit that I have a crazy obsession with everything Project Life, and it may be getting a little out of hand. However, I feel like it's justified because I'm preserving my memories (and some of my relatives) using these kits I can't seem to get enough of.


This large order came from a Canadian/UK site called Scrapbooker's Inner Circle. I've ordered from them before, and they are amazing! I love how they packaged everything so nothing moved, they maximized the space in the boxes and got a lot more in there than I ever could. Their customer service is AMAZING and their orders arrive quickly. 

Here's what I got.

It doesn't look like much, but there are 5 core kits, 5 mini kits, three 12x12 albums, a ton of theme packs and a bunch more.


I've had my eye on Olive for quite a while and since it's an older kit, I managed to get it on sale! Below that is Strawberry, Azure, Heritage and Kiwi.


I also got 13 theme packs (crazy right?!). In no particular order: floral, celebrate, music, halloween, winter, christmas, mom, dad, spring, summer, fall, family and love.


I bought three 12x12 black faux leather albums. I have a bunch of memories I want to get into albums, so I bought three of them.


I got a 6x8 album and pocket pages for Jon's parents (working on a super special gift), the 12x12 coordinating paper for the Midnight kit and three small variety packs of pocket pages. 


We R Memory Keepers has some pretty amazing kits as well so I picked up a few of those. I got (left to right) Hello Life, Chalkboard, Captured, Quoted, Bloom and Tangerine.


Of course I bought all the mini kits as well. Cut & Paste, Plus One, DAy Dreamer, Polka Dot Party, & Stylerboard. I also bought a pack of pens to try, and some dividers.

I can't wait to start using all of these! I'm also pretty excited to share layouts made using them!

Have a great day!
-Alexandria

1 comments:

Megan said...

Wow- lots of cute stuff!

Post a Comment