Recent Posts

14/05/2014

Project Life: Week Fifteen

Week 15. This week was a little busier! the weather finally warmed up a bit, and we took my niece on an adventure. I included a bunch of QR codes for videos and spent a lot of time on this spread. 


Here's the front half of my spread. I used blush, 5th & Frolic, Studio Calico February and March kits, some free printables, and some patterned paper from a 6x6 pad. 


Here's the left side. The snow started melting and so I snapped a couple photos and included some journaling about those.


I made my title card this week using sheet of paper from the In Bloom 6x6 paper pad by MME (my minds eye). I cut a banner from a scrap of white paper and wrote the week on it. 


I made the insert by cutting a Design D page protector in half. I did this simply because I had vertical photos and it was the only page I had on hand with more than one vertical photo.
I used google maps to create a map of our 'adventure' then I found a free road trip printable and cut out the adventure label. The journaling card to the right of it was also a free printable, it wasn't quite 3x4 so I adhered it to another card and then journaled on it. 


Here's the back and right sides of my layout. As you can see there were a lot of QR codes. For this portion I used SC February and March kits, Midnight, Maggie Holmes, Neapolitan, some music paper, and free printables. 


On the back of the insert I tried to keep everything in order. I wrote about my niece singing along to the choir grou and pretending to be the conductor. I included videos of the songs my sisters band performed and one of my niece dancing. 


On the right side, I included Jon's painting and some organizing he did in the basement. I journaled about the adventure we went on, the songs tori sang in the car and I recorded, and her and my sister watching Netflix in the backseat. After we dropped my niece off at home, my brother texted me to tell me that she was so excited about our adventure and couldn't wait to go on another one. It was adorable and so much fun. Probably the most excitement our album has seen in a while. 

Have a great day!
-Alexandria 

0 comments:

Post a Comment