Recent Posts

19/05/2014

Project Life: Week Seventeen

Hope you all had a great long weekend! I had to work, but it wasn't terribly busy so I managed to get some pages done. I've also been working on pages here and there from 2011-2013. I'll be sharing those later on. Today however,  I'm sharing week seventeen.


This week I used cards from the Midnight edition and a free printable I had left over from my spread a couple weeks ago. 


Here's the left side. I made edible cookie dough and lemon cranberry muffins, read the last book from the Divergent series and reread the notebook. This week I added some grey washitape to my title card because I wrote my title a little smaller, and wanted to fill some space. 


The stamps I used here I bought used in a giant box of things from one of the Project Lifers ladies. The emoticon wood veneer is from Freckled Fawn. 


Here's the right side. I blogged at work and wanted to include that, Jon got some painting done and I started At First Sight (not realizing it was the second of two books and I had them both). 

So there you have my super simple week seventeen. My pages are becoming very simple and quick, but I'm considering sorting my cards by color to make the process even faster. It just means that I might not be able to always tell you where something came from. 

Have a great week! 
-Alexandria  

0 comments:

Post a Comment