Recent Posts

16/05/2014

Project Life: Week Sixteen

Today I'm sharing week sixteen! This week was mostly uneventful, and I feel like I could have kept it to one page, but I wanted to include some everyday things (like the dishes).


This week I used Studio Calico, Jade Edition, and my title card was made using a sheet of 6x6 paper I got from a friend who also sent me the alphas I used for the week title. The alphas on my this week card, are super old ones I had laying around from when I used to do traditional scrapbooking, I got them at Walmart.


This week I took the pictures on my kitchen floor. A sheet of poster board is on my list of things to pick up when I have a chance, but for now, my beautiful new floor will have to do. Here I used a Journaling card from the Studio Calico April Kit, and some patterned paper for my title card.


Here's a close up of the title. I love these alphas! They're black corrugated paper and I just love the texture it adds to  my card.


 Here's the right side. Jon did a bunch of painting this week so I included all of that. I read three entire books this week, and it snowed again! I used a couple cards from the Studio Calico March kit and two cards from the Jade edition. I must admit that I really like the variety, and couldn't imagine using one kit. It would make it a lot simpler, but I feel that it might become boring/repetitive.


I added a card from the SC March kit and trimmed around the label so that it was on top of the photo. I adhered it with some washitape and journaled about the snow before adding the Emoticon wood veneer from Freckled Fawn.

Thanks for stopping by to see my layouts! I've also been working on a 2011-2013 album when I have a few free minutes, and I can't wait to share some of those pages with all of you!

Have a great weekend!
-Alexandria

0 comments:

Post a Comment